Thursday, August 13, 2009

The opposite for me

Whenever I see couples have a baby or are expecting to have one soon, the husbands always gain weight. For me, you may laugh but I think I'm loosing weight. I don't know what the deal is. I get alot of exercise (walking) at work. So, I don't think I need to work out. Maybe to lift weights or something or doing pushups. My goal is to gain weight (not sure how much though), & have some muscle on me. Lately that's been hard for me. A funny thing, sometimes I like what I eat. When your eating something that you like, for me, I try to take my time & enjoy it. Unless I'm really hungry. But why rush? I know there's some people that will be done when I'm either half-way through with my first or starting my second plate or something. Sometimes I'll be a gentlemen & let others go ahead of me. Sorry guys, ladies go first. Well enough said, I just need to do my best and EAT.

3 comments:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

seriously babe, you are the slowest eater I have ever met!!!!

Jake said...

I need to take lessons from you eating habits Todd!

Ellen Rae said...

I wish I had your problem. How would it be to try and put on weight.