Monday, July 6, 2009

Hiking is not a fun hobby

If some of you don't know, I work at the hospital. My job can be slow, a little busy, & sometimes a nightmare. I do alot of walking most of the time. I work at Banner Desert Medical Center. To give you an idea of what it's like inside, you must picture this. There are 4 floors. Going from south to north it starts with letters C unit, B unit, then theres somekind of a waiting gap area, then A unit, & D unit. So, it gets crazy when you have to go from D clear down to C. Yikes. But, if your like me, a speedy gajet, it should be a couple of minutes or so. Anyways, enough of this. Our department is getting a new area, & I'm not to thrilled about it. Don't ask me why. There's two hallways that you could go to get to our department.

One of the ways you can see the new hallway that leads you to our new department. I went down there for the first time, it's different, but ok. My point is, it's another hike for me. I don't think I can go another step.

But it's cool to see the hospital adding more to it.

2 comments:

Ellen Rae said...

I'm excited you have a blog. Boy I'll bet you are in good shape with all that walking.

Nate and Kristen said...

Hooray! You have a blog! Man, you must be tired by the end of the day. That's a lot of walking! I liked reading all your posts, especially the b-day one. You ARE elf! :)