Sunday, August 30, 2009

With the weekend planned, we had something else in hand

Going up to St. Johns this weekend would of been fun, having another sub for our Nursery class, but it all changed as we were on our way up. Our new plans turned out to be clean our house. Our house was a mess, our lawns needed to be mowed, weeds pulled out, etc. Fun!? Well, we went to work. Lara has always been the star for this, once we work together, things look better. It always teaches me a lesson some how. With the front lawn looking better than usual, the back yard needs more work to it. Then we did inside our house. I know cleaning may not be fun at times, but you can always have some fun. I found an NFL game on tv and kicked back, oh yah! Football is hear! I'm looking forward to the Friday night fever. Not sure why. Highschool games, it's back in the day for me. Well, enough said about football. With the finishing touch, it was vacumming time. We borrowed Maria's & Jake's, it's like the best vacumm you can get. You have to try it to beleive it. I better go for now.

1 comment:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

I'm glad we got our nasty house cleaned!