Friday, July 3, 2009

Taking the heat

With the weather being hot now, it's time to jump in the pool. Lately, it seems like Aubrey's been going swimming & enjoys it. Along with Karen, Jake, Davis, & Lara starting to go, I hate being left out. I know with work, it's a little hard to go, but I finally got a chance to go this time. It was pretty cool, this might of been my first time in the water with Aubrey. Maria & Jake got one of those pools you can fill up to put in the back or the front, but to me that doesn't count going swimming. I like to get in & go under neath the water & get completely wet. Anyways, it was cool swimming with Aubrey, Davis, Lara, & Karen. Sorry guys, the funnest one was with Aubrey! Aubrey seemed to really enjoy it, it's cool to see
her swim & how excited she gets.

1 comment:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

I was glad you could come with us Todd!