Monday, June 22, 2009

What a sugar hallick I am

For my birthday, I got very spoiled. To start things out, let's start with Father's Day first, even though that day doesn't count. I wanted cheese cake for my cake, but it was either a fresh one from the store, or my sister would make one. Tough choice. Well, without planning, they had cheese cake for Father's Day. Sweet! So I had my share, & even took some home
with me, yep I'm crazy. Then, when the big day came, Lara & I went to the movies with my parents,& Lara &I each took a coldstone ice cream in with us. It's a good treat to take in with you bytheway. Then, my sister-n-law Karen got me a 24-pack of bottled soda. Now I won't have to stop for refills. To go back abit, on Sunday, I guess someone knew it was my
birthday the next day, so they gave me a king size Butterfinger candy bar.
Sweet! Just for me. I guess you can call me Elf in a way but I prefer Mr. T

2 comments:

Jake said...

Mr T.

I like sugar too but have decided to give it up again. We don't get along very well.

Jake

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Todd you are a sugar man. You have converted our daughter too! I think that is all you feed her...